cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Mm, and he speaks one of the old languages, too?" Morgan blows a kiss after Remi. "Just call my name if you ever want to see me, piccolo." With a soft peal of laughter like a sunshower, she turns her attention back to her charge. However slowly he wants to drag his bony self across the stadium, it makes little difference to her.

As such, Remi will be able to hear the conversation in full, though it may only leave him with further confusion. He'll be able to hear the shower of kisses Morgan bestows upon Ronin's forehead and cheeks, he'll hear the questions she has about the nuckelavee and why he hadn't called her, about the shapeshifer and Cernunnos's presence in the woods. He'll hear the rustle of silk and smell blood on the air.

And as for Ronin's replies, they are candid, quiet and void of anything but respect. Cernunnos has returned for Ronin, and he doesn't believe anything Morgan does will prevent it (hence the sudden scent of blood). Remi had dealt with the nuckelavee, and he'll promise anything she wants if it means she leaves the wendigo alone. Morgan doesn't accept.

Finally, with a breeze that has no right to be this warm in the wintertime, Ronin is left alone once more. With a row of crimson lines across one cheek as if he's been scratched by a cat's claws and a posture that gives off utter exhaustion, he comes to find his partner.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 08:42 PM