cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"I think you mean I forgot my coat." The wendigo counters smoothly. Holding his breath and actively trying to keep his nose closed against the overwhelming scent of eau de fae bitch, Remi grabs his jacket and marches back in the opposite direction before bothering to put it on.

Using one arm to put on the coat as the other holds the towel, only once he's sure he's mostly got it does Remi allow the towel to drop so that he can button the trench coat up. It will hardly keep him warm, but that isn't its purpose anyway, so the wendigo hardly minds. "Mm? No, broken." He says mildly of his hand, before frowning as his shoulders are suddenly clasped and Ronin becomes Very Serious.

Raising an eyebrow and failing to see what the hunter was so upset about, Remi just nods slowly. "...sure? Why would I call for her?" He wants to know. "What...is she? Other than horrible. That I figured out for myself."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-24-2023, 09:04 PM