cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Grumbling his agreement - alright, Remi, you forgot your coat and Ronin has autonomy again - the hunter can only wince an apology at the news that the wendigo's hand is absolutely broken. "We'll say a ghoul did it," he mutters, and though they really ought to be leaving the stadium behind and heading back to undertown before more trouble shows up, it is vital that he knows Remi understands first.

"Because she'll want you to call for her," he mutters, letting his hands drop and rubbing at his eyes as they head out over a pile of ghoulish bodies. "She's taken a shine to you. She might just... show up to see you. She'll make you like her. And then you'll want to call her, and that's when you end up making a deal with a faerie." And things will go real south real fast, Ronin promises him that.

As for what she is, he lets out a soft laugh and shrugs his shoulders. "Something from a fairytale, practically," he mutters. "I don't know how much you know about King Arthur, but Morgan Le Fay was - is - a powerful sorceress from that legend. She's practically fae royalty. And she's also my faerie godmother."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 09:11 PM