cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Honestly, the wendigo's dry humour is exactly what Ronin needs right now, the hunter finding himself laughing despite everything as they meander back through the streets towards the grate that will lead them to the Undertown tunnels. "Who the fuck says I want to be related to you either?" he says with a half smile. "Besides, you wish you'd get to be her godson. She'd probably just make you a glorified footstool."

Groaning at the other man's ye but it isn't reeeeeal, Ronin can only roll his eyes. "Yeah, neither were banshees and ghouls until a few years ago," he reminds him. "And no, actually. I was born handsome." If Ronin had long hair, he'd flick it over his shoulder for good measure. "I agreed to be her godson so I could come back here," he continues, though his voice is a great deal quieter at the admission.

"It's because of Morgan that I was able to come back through the veil and try to make a life. Then... y'know. The world went to dogshit."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 09:25 PM