cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Well now I'm definitely not going to call for her." Remi decides with a huff that's purely for Ronin's benefit. "I'm definitely not into feet, although...I would like to ask her how she got you to shut up so quick. I'd like to learn that." He adds with a grin, and were he not afraid of knocking the hunter on his ice for all of the slush and ice around, he'd have nudged him for good measure.

'Sure you were.' The wendigo snarks back, though his tone has lost a good deal of its laughter as he considers the suddenly serious expression Ronin's face has taken on. "What fucking timing you have." He murmurs; at least Remi had become a monster when the world suddenly became full of them.

"So...how does this work then? You're just indebted to her forever and she comes around to pull your strings and make your friends into footstools when she gets bored, or...?" Remi raises his eyebrows, before kneeling down to shove the grate away from the ladder with his good hand.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-24-2023, 09:31 PM