cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It might be a joke but even the idea of Remi calling Morgan just to ask her a question has Ronin wrinkling his nose, and though he tries to maintain his joviality, it's a difficult thing when it comes to his relationship with his godmother. "I mean, it's pretty easy. Just convince me to sell myself into servitude and seal it with a fae pact," he murmurs. "It hurts, trying to go against what she tells me to do."

Helping to heave the grate away, Ronin gestures for Remi to go first so he can concentrate on climbing while he re-covers their entrance. "Right? Might have been born handsome, but I'm also hella unlucky, apparently." With a grumble of effort, the hunter seals them into the darkness and they begin the descent to the tunnels. "I mean, pretty much," he says. "If she has anything she needs me to do, she'll tell me. And obviously with the current situation, she's at risk of losing me, so she's obviously a little more invested."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 09:37 PM