cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Glitter, walnuts, blood and a sex thing. So I guess you're out, huh?" Ronin calls down the ladder with a smile that doesn't reach his eyes; not that it matters, since Remi can't see his face right now anyway. "And I know, right? How the mighty have fallen." Can't hear for shit, unlucky as all hell, and his faerie godmother wants to get her claws into his friend. All around good times for Ronin.

Listening intently as the subject turns to Remi's too-good-at-eavesdropping, Ronin grumbles under his breath but, regrettably, the wendigo makes a point that's valid, fair, and best for them both. Waiting until they're on solid ground again, Ronin offers the other man a guilty smile, but he nonetheless nods. "Deal," he murmurs, feeling privately relieved, because he knows Morgan wouldn't be above using Ronin to get Remi to bargain with her.

"It's a real dick move that they've put you back in the medical wing," he says suddenly as they head down the tunnels. "On nights like this, I could really use your unique brand of misunderstanding The Office's humour."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-24-2023, 09:51 PM