cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Out and then some. I don't do glitter." The wendigo calls with a boyish laugh. 'Oh and you're mighty now as well." Exhaling theatrically as if that was the final straw in all of this, as Remi's feet touch down, he nearly opts to reach up and yank Ronin to him. Were it not for his injured hand and the fact that Ronin seemed like he was nursing an emotional hangover just now, he might have done it.

'What do you mean misunderstanding? It just isn't funny.' The wendigo says testily, though his words have no real bite. Looking down at one hand and flexing it to see how much it had healed (quite a bit, actually), he considers. "I mean...they don't know we're back yet, do they? We could watch an episode and tell them we found even more ghouls to deal with to explain why we're late. Then my hand will be fully healed and I won't even have to lie to Isla. " The wendigo suggests, finding the idea quite palatable despite the fact that even a month ago neither man would have even dreamed of such a plan much less seriously considering it.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-24-2023, 11:00 PM