cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I've always been mighty, but now you're finally at a point where I think you can appreciate it," Ronin sasses, though it's lacking in its usual vibrance. "And I'm glad to hear it was the glitter that was the straw that broke the wendigo's back. I'll post something into the fae feedback box for you."

His footsteps slow to a halt to hear the beginnings of Remi's suggestion (his wrong opinions about The Office aside), the hunter wondering whether or not they'll actually manage it without being caught, before deciding abruptly that he doesn't care and he'll deal with the consequences later. Can't be worse than Morgan, in his view.

"Alright," he says in an attempt at breeziness, though he does reach belatedly into the inside pocket of his jacket. "Sorry," he adds, drawing out the silver choker. Waiting for Remi's permission (and isn't that refreshing, too), only once he's gotten it will Ronin reach out to fix the clasp around the wendigo's neck, though he forgoes the leash as usual.

"If we're quick, there might be time for coffee, too," he adds off-handedly, trying not to sound too hopeful.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-25-2023, 02:14 PM