cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"You know this seems to be a trend with you, have you noticed?" The wendigo wonders, smirking. "First I cannot see your lovely demigoddess because I am not sexually proficient, and only now can I appreciate your mightiness?" He tsks playfully under his breath; as in other universes, Remi is somehow naturally able to bring levity in the moments Ronin is at his lowest.

Looking at the collar, Remi flinches for a moment - his eyelashes fluttering in a needless way as his chin lifts - before he submits readily enough. It wasn't Ronin's fault, and he knew it. Besides, if any of this was going to continue to work the way it needed to, the collar was important for both of them.

"Hey, I told you that in confidence." The wendigo sasses with a roll of his eyes, as if being quick was in reference to his performance in the bathroom earlier with Isla. "Well, at least I will know the coffee is good this time." He adds, before subtly picking up the pace that they might reach Ronin's apartment that much sooner.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-25-2023, 06:53 PM