cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Is it a trend, or am I merely trusting you enough to let you in on the things you weren't aware of before?" Ronin asks with an exaggerated tilt of his head, all Chris Hemsworth's is it tho? until he catches the way the wendigo flinches at the sight of the silver choker. "You'd think they could have given you a bracelet or a ring or something instead," he remarks quietly; now it's the hunter's turn to try for a little bit of levity in the face of his partner's trauma.

Either way, he joins Remi in picking up the pace back through the tunnels, because he wants some good coffee now as well (he'd tried to make it the way Remi did when he was at the apartment, and succeeded only in making a mess smelling like burnt, over-brewed coffee). And it's surprisingly easy to get back to his apartment - whether because no one has expected Ronin to actually invite Remi back voluntarily, or they think the experiment is still ongoing, no one stops or questions them.

And it feels far too familiar for him to unlock his door and skirt the silver chain aside, letting the wendigo into the apartment. It's much the same as when he left - even the room Remi had been staying in remains however he'd arranged it, apart from the little piggybank. That now sits in plain view on a shelf just beside the television set, so Ronin can remember to put his spare change into it.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-25-2023, 07:11 PM