cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Oh, I'm sure they'd just have me build it in my room." Remi says offhandedly, before grimacing as if just saying the words would be enough to have the idea forming in Grimm's mind.

"I know, you would never suspect it, mm?" The wendigo replies, all Italian sass and rolling syllables. Folding his arms across his chest and watching Ronin reach for, fill, and then heat his kettle as if something very important rested on his ability to do it perfectly (and, it did: coffee), the wendigo gives a curt nod before reaching into the cupboard where he'd last left the scale.

"Now, the ratio is really what makes it." Remi explains, glancing at Ronin as if to make sure that the hunter was listening. "Always 2/3 water, and 1/3 coffee and always by weight. Never by volume." Nodding at the scale, the wendigo somehow made all of it sound like it was some science experiment rather than just brewing coffee. "Now if you want it a little stronger, you only add a little more of the coffee. A common mistake is just dumping more in, but no." Tutting under his breath for emphasis, with hands that were impossibly still, Remi began to measure out the two components needed for the perfect cup of coffee.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-25-2023, 08:58 PM