cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Don't worry, Remi - Ronin isn't just listening, he's writing it the fuck down too. With a notebook having appeared from within one of the kitchen drawers and a pencil that looks as though it's been sharpened with a knife, whatever other glyphs and runes and weird spellwork and rituals are in said notebook (there's also a recipe for a fritatta) disappear as he turns to a new page. "By weight, not by volume," he repeats as he jots it down in shorthand.

Listen, Remi isn't always going to be there (and no, he's not going to think about that too closely thank you) and after blessing Ronin with Italian coffee making skills, the hunter never wants to go back. After ensuring his notes are accurate he glances up to watch the wendigo at work, finding himself smiling despite everything else that has happened that night.

"I still think the barista idea is better than the crucifix and collar," he mutters, raising his eyebrows at the other man.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-25-2023, 09:04 PM