cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Jumping a little - proving that yes, Remi, he is a still a bit on edge after his meeting with his godmother - Ronin finds his hand and wrist unceremoniously seized and guided into pouring water over the coffee. "Of course, of course. That was absolutely obvious in a way that I should have definitely always been aware of." This is said deadpan, naturally, while maintaining eye contact with the wendigo now that he doesn't have to be aware of the trajectory of the hot water.

Setting the kettle down properly once he's done (and eyeing the coffee as if it might hiss at him for being bad at this), the hunter soon turns his attention back to Remi. "Well, given that most people are struggling to eat properly nowadays, you might fine the coke-look is just accentuating your natural beauty?" he tries, failing to hide his smirk. As for his hair, Ronin tilts his head and shrugs. "How about this - you ask Isla whether it looks good, and whatever she says is the right answer."

His amusement quickly fades when the spotlight swings back onto his (lack of a) career path, and as Remi walks him logically down the garden path to cop, the hunter is somewhat horrified. "Oh gods, it would make me a cop, wouldn't it?" He doesn't know if he likes that at all. "A cop that hangs out at a BDSM coffee house, huh?" Hello, next AU.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-25-2023, 09:44 PM