cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"With your breath, I might have guessed." The wendigo snarks back almost instantly, before glancing at Ronin with a smirk. Reaching for the milk and pouring it in, you guessed it, a slow circle, he hands one cup to Ronin while keeping one for himself.

"Honestly I'm not sure. I only saw the wendigo that...made? me briefly, so I can't say whether or not he was as under-muscled as I feel like I am." Remi says, wrapping his fingers around the cup and savouring the heat. "Politicians, mm?" Thoughtfully, the wendigo considers as Ronin disappears, only to come back with a small bundle of clothes. "I wonder if they taste-oh." Finding the gesture shockingly sweet, Remi's smile is wide and instant as he reaches out for the clothes. "Thanks, I'll just..." Looking down the hallway where he presumed the bathroom was, he'd disappear to change before returning to grab his cup of coffee.

Wandering into the living room and sitting down in what he thought of as his spot, Remi adjusts the cup in his hands a few times before glancing from the TV to Ronin as if wondering if they were actually going to watch The Office. "So...how did Morgen know about me?" He wonders in a low voice, eyeing the hunter before looking down into his cup.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-26-2023, 05:04 PM