cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Exchanging clothes for coffee, Ronin finds himself momentarily caught in the sweetness of Remi's unexpected smile, thankful for the cup so he can do something with his hands, and he smiles after him in return as he leaves to go and change. "I bet politicians taste like old newspaper, or like... boiled meat," he says with a scrunch of his nose. Ronin isn't a wendigo, but if he was, he bet he'd find politicians unpalatable. "But they'd still probably fill you up."

You know, like the leafy greens you have to eat as a kid.

When Remi returns, clothed once more, Ronin slouches into his spot on the sofa and instantly turns on the TV, as if to say that yes, yes they were indeed going to watch The Office. Well, with a splash of added Morgan, of course. "Well," he says honestly, "I mentioned you when we first started working together, just in case I needed any help if things went sideways." I.e. Before I knew whether you were going to try and eat me.

"Then, obviously, there was the stuff with the siren, and the nuckelavee. I suppose Morgan must have started sniffing around you on her own after that."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-26-2023, 06:36 PM