cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Mm, binding--" Ronin nods, having paused to take a sip of his coffee (and gods, Remi, it really is just as fucking good as you remember it - at least Ronin believes so). "In most cases with fae, yes - I'd say you are physically incapable of going against the terms of the pact, depending on what it was. And if you do manage to break it, I don't know if it would kill you, but it would certainly invite all sorts of bad juju aimed directly your way. All the world hates an oathbreaker." Another fucking toast to that.

As for whether anything was aimed at Remi, Ronin regards his friend softly from over the rim of his coffee cup. "It wasn't not," he murmurs. "Striking a bargain with Morgan feels very tempting when you're at rock bottom, put it that way." It's how Ronin had all but pledged his body and soul to her, after all.

Peering at the book with an expression that's a cousin to fondness, Ronin furrows his brow and shakes his head a bit. "She's been around a long time, but they certain't aren't common," he agrees. "And even if she has encountered wendigo before, I doubt any were like you."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-26-2023, 07:30 PM