cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Oh, absolutely," Ronin says with a ready nod, sounding impressed because yep, that's absolutely how things go with the fae. "It's usually one of those be careful what you wish for situations, where the fae can get what they want from you without really delivering on what you asked." He shrugs his shoulders. Not always, but trickery is kind of a given for them.

Humming gentle agreement with the exact sort of situation Remi was describing, Ronin tries not to dwell too much on the truth of the wendigo's words - especially being one of those Remi cares about. Instead, taking another sip of coffee and shifting to get more comfortable on the sofa, he tries a wry smile. "Something like that, yeah," he says, only to be caught very much off guard by the (terrible) impression, the hunter's laughter ringing around the living room.

"Alright, first of all, fuck you. Second, feel free to read the book or watch TV, but I'm putting this show back the fuck on."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-26-2023, 07:46 PM