cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Mm, something like that," Ronin murmurs, even though, like Remi, he currently feels like it's not enough of a good thing right now. "And that's true, yeah. Think of me as well, won't you, while you're all cozy in your room and I'm doing a pointless patrol through the tunnels for ghouls we both know aren't there." Smirking across to the other man, they both know Ronin will carry out the task for authenticity's sake, though he also feels the silence stretch between them as they approach the medical wing.

"And, you know... maybe I'll accidentally burn the coffee tomorrow as well," he says quietly, beeping them into the wing and raising his eyebrows at Remi, as if to suggest that maybe a helpful Italian wendigo might have to visit the apartment to teach him again. Maybe there will be time for another episode of The Office, too.

For now, though, Remi is absolutely correct. HineyDangler and his cronies all but swarm the two of them; Ronin receives a strong lecture about checking in more regularly (snooze) and Remi is thoroughly decontaminated using his old friends, the hoses, before being carted away for his evening of medications and experimentation. (The LITE version though, of course, because Grimm has been told off).
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-26-2023, 08:31 PM