cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Nah, I think I will be imagining your sex demigoddess instead." Remi counters with a grin, though they both knew that it would be Ronin the wendigo thought about, if only because of how very small his world was.

"Do not even joke about that. I spent basically all the money I had in this world on you, and you are going to joke?" Sounding believably upset, Remi rolls his eyes and were they not already being watched by several interns, the wendigo might have fabricated a reason to hug the other man goodbye. As it was, their goodbye was as they'd both expected and somehow that made it all the worse.

The remainder of the night passed without incident, though after his decontamination he'd noticed that the smell of the hunter had been stripped from his skin and the clothes he'd come in with had been replaced by boring scrubs. Pacing around his cell for gods knew how long, the wendigo spent his time imagining scenarios wherein Ronin might be able to break his pact with Morgan. Little did he know that just thinking about the witch was dangerous, but honestly, what in his life wasn't these days?

As the light above his cell flashed several times and the door gave a warning hssssssssss as it was activated, Remi turned toward it somewhat skeptically. Having already seen Isla for an exam, he could only assume that it was someone else coming to bother him.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-26-2023, 08:39 PM