cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It is someone else coming to bother him, though Ronin has a rather cheerful smile on his face as he steps through the doors, flanked by a couple of interns holding what he's been told is the extra speshul Remi potion. "I swear I can see a trench in the floor of this room, where you pace around," the hunter drawls, through the warmth in his expression gives him away. "Hey," he adds.

"Isla invited me down - she said she wanted to try this serum she's been working on, but apparently I'm part of the experiment now as well. I can be trusted with everything but needles - go figure - so I can't give you the injection. But I'm here for fifteen minutes of Heaven." Unable not to laugh about it, Ronin does nod up at the windows overhead. The two-way glass blinks and becomes clear for a moment, revealing Isla with her files and notes and laptop. She gives them a dorky thumbs-up, too.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-26-2023, 08:46 PM