cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Later, Ronin will take Remi aside and ask if that was really his most intimidating expression, because he's sure he's seen the wendigo look scarier in the time they've been partners. For now, though, there's heys to be had and ohs to be shared, and only as some incredibly nervous interns approach the wendigo to deliver his shot of humanity does the hunter offer his friend a gentle smile.

"I've been told that it should be a little more gentle on you this time, but I won't be offended if you need to excuse yourself." To vomit or for other reasons. "See, now you're starting to understand. It's fine, we'll get you to fifteen and you can see her in the apocathery too," he decides, glancing to the interns as if to ask Remi if he's happy for them to go ahead.

"Mostly, Isla said she's interested in what happens when you go back to wendigo-land," he says. "Apparently you don't want to murder me as much as other people, so... thanks, I think."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-26-2023, 09:00 PM