cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Looking doubtfully at the interns as if debating whether or not it was worth screaming BOOO and scaring them shitless (which no doubt would result in Remi being GrOuNdeD), the wendigo holds out his arm and stands rather docilely as he's stabbed injected.

Assuming he had a few minutes as he did before, Remi makes his way toward his bed so that his legs might not slip out from beneath him. "Fuck you." The wendigo sings cheerfully, before sitting down and looking like he was at the top of a rollercoaster as he waited for the serum to hit.

"Oh is that so? Does she want to know if I get into my feelings again, or-" Pausing and only just remembering that Isla could likely hear everything he was saying, Remi loudly clears his throat. "You were the one who pointed it out." He says instead with a shrug. "Maybe I'm like one of those scent dogs that can detect can-" The words are cut off by a sudden clenching of Remi's teeth, and though his fingers are suddenly white-knuckled on the bedframe, there's no sound of groaning metal to accompany it.

"Fffffff-" The word barely makes it past his lips before the wendigo is sipping in short gasps of air as sweat breaks out on his forehead.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-26-2023, 09:09 PM