cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Finding himself frozen halfway between the doorway and Remi's bed, if the wendigo still had the senses for it, he'd absolutely hear the way Ronin's heart is hammering out of his chest. Shut the fuck up can translate to I'm concentrating all the way through to don't mind me while I die, so he hopes his partner will understand his continued caution. Still, it's suddenly over just as quickly as it began, and Ronin straightens up slowly to pad back to the chair.

"Are you... you're-- whoa." Cut off by himself this time, Ronin plops down onto the desk chair and tilts his head at the human version of Remi suddenly gazing up at him. "Your eyes are really green," he says, obviously without thinking, and he's looking very obviously at the rest of the other man before catching himself. "Fuck, sorry. I don't mean to stare. I... so you're just... human, now?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-26-2023, 09:29 PM