cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Early? You mean you want the serum to really take hold just to make sure I don't have any lingering strength left over?" Remi wonders, smirking at his partner before trying to follow Ronin's gaze. "You didn't bring one of those ink blot tests with you, did you? Because if so, it's going to be either penises or butterflies for me."

But it wasn't an inkblot test, or any test, actually. Lips parted in surprise, it's with a small gasp that Remi's VeRy GrEeN EyEs move from Ronin to the thermos and then back again. Feeling shocked not only that he was potentially going to be able to drink coffee but that Ronin had brought it for him, touched something inside of the wendigo he couldn't properly name, but that filled him with an effervescent sort of heat that had his fingertips tingling.

"Yeah, I would." Remi answers, offering up none of his normal sass, and instead just smiling a touch boyishly at the hunter. "That's..uhm..really nice of you. Thanks."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-27-2023, 04:56 PM