cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"You say I'm too chicken, I say I'm safety conscious and would like to keep the use of both of my hands," Ronin informs the other man easily, though if Remi wants to continue on the basis that he's a coward (which he has no doubt that the wendigo will), it's not a hill he's particularly worried about dying on.

The coffee, however, is a different story, and Ronin finds himself holding his breath and feeling absurdly worried that Remi won't like it. It's not a friendship thing (not just a friendship thing, he should say), but given that this will be the other man's first taste of anything in over half a decade... well, he doesn't want it to be shit.

And so as Remi seems happy with the results, Ronin lets out a relieved sigh and lets his shoulders drop, offering his partner a rather cheerful smile. "Well thank fuck for that," he murmurs. "I don't know if you can finish a whole flask in fifteen minutes, but you're welcome to it. And if M&Ms aren't your thing, I've got... well, I think they're meant to be croissants, but we'll just call them breakfast pastries."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-27-2023, 05:41 PM