cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Oh, don't you worry - I will explain," Ronin assures Remi once they've established that they're definitely not going to be arm wrestling or risking his delicate finger bones. Save that for the interns - or even better, save it for Grimm. Speaking of bones, while the hunter does offer Remi a grin that's a mix of grateful, vaguely glad and somewhat insulted, he seems to be suffering from a similar affliction to the wendigo.

"Maybe once you've upped being human to an hour or two, we can get you out on day release or something," he suggests: code for wow, it really is fucking horrible when everyone can listen in on your conversations, huh.

Anyway. Pastry croissant things. "They are," he agrees, "but the bakers in undertown aren't exactly Michelin star chefs." What he takes from the bag does look vaguely croissant shaped, but it clearly hasn't risen properly, so it's probably going to taste a lot doughier than it should. "If nothing else, they're good to laugh at."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-27-2023, 05:55 PM