cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Eyes widening as well, it's an expression of utter delight that crosses Ronin's face, because Remi is right - they could get drunk. "Can you imagine how much trouble I will be in if I return you in that sort of state," he whispers back - none of this is a no, of course. In fact, Ronin thinks the wendigo is probably a hilarious drunk, and a lightweight as well given his current situation. He almost adds and you could get laid, but that feels a bit far, and there's breakfast to have besides.

Or breakfast to kill yourself over, as it might be the case for Remi. Having opted to eat his croissant rather than inhale it, Ronin's brow furrows at first before his eyes widen alongside the other man's. "Are you fucking choking?" he blurts, putting his food aside and quickly shifting to sit on the bed next to Remi. Thumping him hard between the shoulder blades, he wonders how much trouble he'll be in on a scale from 1-death penalty if he accidentally murders the wendigo.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-27-2023, 06:07 PM