cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Smelling of booze is a side-effect? is what Ronin wants to snark, but of course they're not able to joke right now what with the developing life-or-death situation. "Oh gods fucking damn it," he hisses instead as he's not able to dislodge the first human food Remi has eaten in years. "Get up, quick."

Isla is visible behind the glass now, her expression the quiet, serious sort of concerned, and her raised eyebrows tell Ronin everything he needs to know - do I need to call for help here. Keen not to ruin the wendigo's fifteen minutes of Heaven (and how's that going for you right now, Remi?), the hunter gets them both on their feet and quickly wraps his arms around the other man from behind.

"You're lucky I took a first aid course," he grumbles as he starts to administer the Heimlich manoeuvre, something he's sure Remi is going to be delighted about.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-27-2023, 06:25 PM