cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Luckily for Remi, Ronin isn't the type of first aider to unceremoniously fling away the person he's helping, but he'd be lying if the sound of the clean breath of air the wendigo takes doesn't almost have him dizzy himself. "Careful," he blurts, though it's unsure who he's actually talking to - himself or Remi - and he gently guides the other man towards the floor.

Overhead, Isla - who is on her feet by now - also looks relieved as all hell, shaking her head to the two of them and typing out a few furious notes (likely about cutting Remi's food up before letting him have anything else to eat). "Alright, no more croissants for you," Ronin says after another beat or two, patting Remi on the back much more gently this time before offering him a hand.

"Are you okay? I guess bread is a lot different to an IV." Providing Remi doesn't mind, Ronin will help him back to sit on the edge of the bed. And he does join him, this time.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-27-2023, 06:51 PM