cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Happy to let his knees buckle whether or not Ronin aided his descent toward the bed, it was with a trembling hand that the wendigo reached out to try and stabilize himself, before exhaling sharply as he leaned over too far. "Fuck sake, it...it feels like you broke a rib." Remi says, though clearly not complaining despite the way the words warble out through lips stretched tight with pain.

"I mean.." Trying to laugh before immediately realizing what a mistake it was, Remi shifts with Ronin's help to sit down, and as the hunter joins him, the wendigo sags comfortably against his partner. "..and this is going to sound stupid to say, I haven't eaten this way in years either. As a wendigo I don't..." Pausing to catch his breath and reaching out with the hand not on Ronin's side to grab at the bed sheets, Remi takes a moment to breathe through the discomfort.

"..well, I don't actually chew, or have a tongue or anything. I guess I...forgot how to swallow." Gods it's a stupid admission and though he can't bring himself to look up at the window where Isla is surely shaking her head, Remi is relieved beyond measure that it's Ronin down here with him instead.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-27-2023, 07:18 PM