cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"If I did, I'm a lot stronger than I thought I was," Ronin says, though of course his tone is apologetic, and he leaves his arm as a steadying presence around Remi's shoulders for now. "Do you want me to check? Or... well, I guess it will just heal when the serum runs out...?" Oh the things he doesn't know.

Remi might have discovered it was a mistake to try to laugh, but as the wendigo properly explains, Ronin at least fills the silence with his own chuckling, and he shakes his head at his friend and carefully lets him go when he's sure he'll stay upright. "Well it isn't by turning everything you eat into a bullet," he says as a helpful reminder, letting out a long sigh and reaching out for the coffee flask to pour the other man another cup.

"I make some pretty good soup if you ever want a human lunch date," he adds with another soft laugh.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-27-2023, 07:25 PM