cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"What, like some kind of kids' cartoon?" Ronin chuckles. "Every episode a different battle to fight. Oh, maybe if we do a super secret handshake, we can transform into even more special versions of ourselves. You know, through the power of friendship and all." Alright, maybe now it's a little bit tempting. But not Morgan and sex-goddess tempting.

Later when he's back up in his apartment, Ronin will look back at this interaction and wonder what, exactly, they were doing. For now it just feels like an absurd game of gay chicken, but it just so happens that both of them are rather adept at what is, in actuality, some obvious flirting. "If only," he agrees. "Well, here's another bold claim for you - if I was going to prove anything like that to you, we'd need longer than this fifteen minutes." Though it's more like five minutes now, if he's honest.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-27-2023, 08:08 PM