cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Yeah exactly like. Wait, what were you thinking?" Mention of transforming has the wendigo rolling his eyes, and had Ronin not moved off of the bed he'd have nudged him in the soldier for his stupidity. "Obviously. The special versions of ourselves are being wendigo." Wendigo? Wendigos? Wendigoons? Whatever. "And who knows, maybe that is the sort of thing that is a loophole." He adds casually, with a shrug, though the glance he gives Ronin communicates far more.

Listen, it can't be obvious if no one actually realizes what's happening (save for Isla). 'Oh I see." Remi hums, feigning thoughtfulness. "So what you are saying, and correct me if I'm wrong here, is that the reason you can't actually prove any of this has nothing at all to do with your alleged skills, and everything to do with a failure on Isla's part?" He scoffs.

"All I can say is that last time I went from 0 to 100 in about 10 seconds, but this time in here with you, not only am I still at 0, but I nearly died, so."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-27-2023, 08:14 PM