cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"The serum, huh? Is that something you would consider a failure on Isla's part?" Ronin asks with an accusatory raise of his eyebrows, because two can play at this game. (And upstairs, though he won't look, he's sure Isla is absolutely bewildered by the way things are playing out between the two men). "That's exactly how it was when I was learning. It helps to have a willing and eager teacher, of course." What are they even talking about now? Was Ronin's first sexual experience with a fae? Who even knows.

Slowly chewing and swallowing his own handful of M&Ms, at first Ronin isn't sure what the intense eye contact is for, but this isn't his first gay chicken rodeo, and by the time Remi reveals that he's successfully flayed a piece of candy, Ronin is giving him a slow clap for his efforts. "Congratulations," he drawls. "Now you just have to swallow it."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-27-2023, 08:51 PM