cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Given your mental state? I didn't know we were doing therapy again," Ronin sasses back, though the layers of snark and insult and weird flirting are starting to stack too high to be enjoyable now, and it's with a roll of his shoulders that he slouches back in his seat, as if to concede at least some of the points to the wendigo. (Do fae have pillows and couch cushions? Questions to add to a list for Morgan, perhaps).

"Are you? You're starting to sound much more like the teacher here, you know." He grins, throwing an M&M at Remi for good measure (and if he doesn't find it, Ronin hopes it melts in his bed). And he's only had a handful from the bag, thank you very much - a bag which he puts away after using one of them as ammo. "Maybe next time we can go for a nice human walk," he suggests with a smirk. "If I'm ever allowed back in here for testing."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-27-2023, 09:06 PM