cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Oh, I see. So I'm just the convenience therapist, alright." Rolling his eyes, there's something nonetheless affectionate about the smile on his face as he regards the other man. Said smile does turn smug, granted, as he successfully loses the M&M in Remi's bedsheets. He privately hopes it melts on his face or something when he's laying down later. "You are so welcome," he murmurs, before everything takes a sudden wendigo turn.

Able to understand despite not being able to hear the whisper, Ronin rises to his feet and steps back towards the door, before Remi is suddenly lurching for the garbage by his desk. "Yeesh, that's a shame," he says apologetically as the coffee and snacks make a reappearance - hopefully Isla can make it so that doesn't keep happening. "I owe you breakfast." Not opting to get any closer just yet, both out of respect and safety, he waits for Remi's go ahead.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-27-2023, 09:45 PM