cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It's like watching someone stop wearing a mask, or (as has already been suggested) it's like a show has just ended, such that Ronin is a little shell-shocked as his friend becomes somehow lesser for returning to his wendigo state. For all of his enhanced senses, Remi seems more muted and mercurial now, like he's just out of reach. Later, the hunter will reflect on the fact that he was trying to reach him at all - and later still, he'll realise that he ought to be well beyond being surprised by that.

"And yet," he says with a lopsided smile and a shrug, "I'll owe you it anyway." Slowly crossing the distance between them and feeling the sudden urge to apologise to Remi, or to embrace him, or to apologise by embracing him, Ronin settles on reaching out to squeeze the other man's shoulder. "I'll bring some more coffee down when I get the chance. At least you can enjoy the smell of it."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-28-2023, 04:37 PM