cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
It's very Hannibal, how the two dance around one another. Neither is ignorant of what the other is capable of and yet it's almost laughable the barriers that they bother putting up and taking down. Still, it's with an entirely blank expression that the wendigo looks at the doctor, hearing her out but seemingly intentionally not breathing or blinking for far longer than is necessary.

"I never said I thought it was one." He replies, eyeing the intentional distance between them. You are what makes this difficult, Isla, he thinks with a small frown, before looking down at the IV in his arm and contemplating tearing it out. "Things are only difficult because you are being reckless with me." Remi says in a low and intentionally slow voice. "And I am sure instead of thinking about the reasons why, you'll just opt to stop the trials, but..the damage is already done." He shrugs roughly.

"It isn't the serum, Isla, it is you. You and Ronin, though it was your choice to let him in here so I'm not sure I blame him." The wendigo continues, and it's probably for the best that Isla had positioned her chair where it had, because had she been in reach...Remi makes a fist with one hand, before relaxing it into his lap.

"Did you even for a moment stop to think about what the your eyes are so green, Remi, and the here let me cover you with a blanket while you're on the floor, Remi, and the lets talk about how you forgot to eat and nearly choked, Remi, feel like to me? To have the only two people I have any sort of normal contact with act like I am suddenly so much more palatable to them as just a man? Both of you pitying me all the more when I change back, and though I have noticed the lack of security-" He gestures vaguely to his throat. "-no one wants to get too close."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-28-2023, 05:48 PM