cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Isla's apologies feel like a slap in the face, though given Remi's tolerance to pain it hardly matters. Still, it's with a slight flaring of his nostrils that he gives his head a small shake, ignoring the delicate sound of her eyelashes coming together as she blinks. "I don't care how you are to them, Isla." He says, hating the imploring sound of his voice such that he clears his throat unnecessarily and looks vaguely away.

"That I do not see Grimm as much is a gift I cannot even properly express to you, but.." Realizing that there was no way forward without saying more than he wanted to, without feeling more than he wanted to with his current constraints, the wendigo gives up and shakes his head. Letting his eyes drop into his lap he's keenly aware of the tears he should be feeling prickle behind his eyes, and how instead he is nothing but a husk.

"Alright." She'd asked him what he wanted, he'd told her, and she'd picked. It was naive to have even thought she'd choose him over her experiment, anyway.

"Do you have any serum remaining? Even if it is just a few minutes worth?" He asks suddenly, eyes still fixed on his lap.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-28-2023, 06:26 PM