cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
The come down from this is going to hurt all the more and though Remi absolutely knows it, it's precisely because of that impending pain that as he leans his cheek against the top of Isla's head, he fixes the moment into his mind. All of the feelings will fade beneath the scrutiny of his enhanced senses, but right now something about ita ll feels worth it, and gods if he can just hold onto that...he might be able to make it.

Unable to help it, touch starved and isolated as he's been, Remi's breath shivers from his lips in response to her hands, which have goosebumps racing up his spine. Not necessarily arching his back away from her touch but rather pressing himself against her, it's with alarm bells trying to make themselves heard amidst the rain noises that he laughs shallowly, afraid that if he moves too much all of this will somehow end.

'It was an unfair comparison for me to make.' Remi says softly. 'More that..anytime you touched me before, it...well.." Exhaling a single laugh, Remi slowly spreads his fingers against Isla's lower back. "..made me feel a bit like a pet."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-28-2023, 07:56 PM