cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"I can feel you wanting to say it." He chuckles softly, practically able to feel the I'm sorry bubbling out of her. As her hand wipes at his cheek, the doctor might feel the tremble of his lip or the way the rise and fall of his chest has quickened; perhaps she'll feel nothing but tears and unshaved skin.

"You?" Remi wonders with a frown. Carefully and slowly, the wendigo slips his hand out from beneath the blanket to try and cover Isla's with it. Softly his fingers fold around hers and though their proximity makes the gesture more intimate than it has any right to be, surely they can write it off as being friendly and nothing more. "I know what I said earlier-" Reckless, and gods if they weren't being reckless then, they surely were now. "-but just because things are not easy for me does not mean you have done anything wrong." He whispers as soothingly as he can, or at least as soothingly as tear-y test-subject of a man can.

"This serum.." Able to feel his pulse quicken at the thought, Remi tries to breath deeply. "..how long did you say?" Because if they were nearly the 10 minute mark it really would be time for Isla to move.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-28-2023, 08:36 PM