cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Shhhh," Isla says around a smile and lips that want to turn the sound into shorry. And she can feel it all, even with her sub-par human senses. She can feel the warmth of his skin, too, and the tiniest of movements that he doesn't make as a wendigo. But - and that's where things are beginning to change, she supposes - Isla is realising that just because Remi doesn't act like a human as a wendigo, it doesn't change how he is on the inside.

It's the precise reason he's such an anomaly in the first place.

"Me," she confirms with a sad smile. "There's only so many times I can watch you suffer and do nothing." Selfish, perhaps, but it's no less true, and it doesn't change how delightful and strange it feels to have Remi's hand curling around her own. "And just because they aren't wrong, doesn't mean I should be making things difficult for you," she adds in return, smiling to him.

"Oh, this batch is for 15 minutes. I didn't start a stopwatch, though..." It doesn't feel like more than 10 to her.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 07-28-2023, 08:46 PM