cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Well, that is very kind of you to say," Isla murmurs, smiling and letting her hand relax against his own, such that there's no resistance as he shifts her fingers surreptitiously towrds his lips. Given how this all started when she'd walked into the room not half an hour before, the last thing the medic expects is to be thanked by Remi, but then again she'd never expected to be in his bed either, but here we are.

"Good," she whispers. "Because you are human. I promise I'll do my best to treat you more like it, whether or not the serum is involved." But since it is involved, at least for another few minutes, Isla settles back against Remi to hold him close, letting him keep one of her hands while the other continues to stroke down the length of his back.

Of course, reckless or not (and this certainly goes well beyond that line), she doesn't want to let Remi spend his last human moments panicking about the time, so it's with quiet reluctance that she slips back out of his bed. Putting her shoes back on and drawing the blankets back over him, Isla retreats back to the control panel to give the wendigo some privacy to come back to his other self.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 07-28-2023, 09:04 PM