cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Isla already has her laptop open and her notes prepared, having fully expected a dry and sarcastic quip from Remi to ease her into her morning's work. So to hear his response in a way that's not just not like him, but more like a human who isn't doing great, the doctor is on her feet in an instant. "Remi? Everything okay?" The question is more to keep him conscious and talking than anything else, and not for the first time today, she briefly steps outside the room only to return with a medical bag.

"Hey," she says with a soft smile as she leans down beside the bed and opens the bag. "I'm just going to take a few vitals from you, okay? I don't know if you can even run a fever, but..." But I just double dosed you with an experimental serum and I have no idea what might be happening. So saying, it's with old fashioned medical instruments that Isla will try to take Remi's temperature, pulse and blood pressure, at the same time using cool, damp cloth to wipe the sweat from his brow.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 07-28-2023, 09:47 PM