cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Maybe something blue, like the ocean." Remi murmurs softly. "To remind me of home." Whether or not Italy even existed anymore wasn't something the wendigo was particularly concerned with. It would never again be as it had been when he was a boy, but luckily becoming a wendigo hadn't interfered with his memory, and there it would always live on.

Isla will likely notice that what she mops up from Remi's brow isn't sweat, or at least, not the way humans sweat. It's a grisly sort of colour, not unlike the colour of Isla's serum if it had been strained through bones. "I believe in your skills." Remi snarks affectionately, before tilting his head back slightly to peer upside at the window. "What...do they even do? your interns? I know what they do when they come to see me, but up there? Is it all just..." The wendigo pulls an uneasy face. '..notetaking and watching me?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-01-2023, 06:34 PM