cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Regrettably not," Isla says with an apologetic smile. Though you are the subject of a great deal of them probably wouldn't make Remi feel any better about things either, so she decides to keep that to herself. As for the vacation, Isla laughs at that. "Gods, no. I don't get vacations," she says with an imperious wave of her hand, all the while hanging the IV of O-Negative back up and carefully inserting the needle into Remi's arm.

"I just meant if anything happened. If something happened to me out on a research trip, or if I was caught by those topside, things like that." Like death, she means, though she doesn't say it in so many words. Having been reaching for the plunger to begin the IV for Remi, the medic falters a little to find her hand captured, and she frowns in gentle confusion as she glances across at the wendigo.

"I..." Suddenly tongue tied, because however Remi thinks he looks or how he behaves or what he is, he still has the capability to be charming, and the soft flush to Isla's cheeks says as much. "Why?" she settles on at last, furrowing her brow. "I'm no different to any of those interns, if you look at it logically."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-01-2023, 07:11 PM