cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Well, that might be the one thing we have in common." The wendigo chuckles dryly, before Isla is back hanging the IV and giving him a cocktail of delicious O-Negative blood. Like a hit of some wonderful designer drug, Remi inhales far more deeply than someone of his size should have the lung capacity for. His pupils dilate lazily as a wonderful calm settles his muscles and suddenly he's thankful for the frame of the bed behind him.

Feeling Isla's pulse in her fingertips, the wendigo wonders rather dreamily if he's overstepped, thinking perhaps that it was fear that had her heart beating the way it was. Softly his fingers uncoil, and despite the way the world has a rather rosy glutinous tinge to it, the wendigo is still able to pick out the flush on Isla's cheeks. "You know that is not true." Remi whispers, lowering his voice so that said interns might not be able to hear him.

"None of them have ever been kind to me. None of them have ever thought of me as anything more than an experiment or a tool. None of them have gone to bat for me against Heimerdinger or Grimm. " Gazing at her, and not needing to blink but doing it anyway that he might appear less monstrous, the wendigo gives his head a small shake as half of his mouth curls into a hesitant smile.

"And I for one have never looked at you logically."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-01-2023, 07:28 PM