cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Only that one thing?" Isla says with a gentle raise of her eyebrows, the medic shaking her head. "Well, maybe that will need to change. Either the vacation, or you thinking we only have the lack of them in common." Gods but she can't stop her lips running away with her today - then again, given the slingshot of moods they've both been through in the space of perhaps an hour or two, it's not all that surprising.

Some hidden tension releases from her shoulders to see Remi relax at last, Isla letting out a sigh and grasping his hand more tightly as she feels his fingers start to slip away from her own. "They might, if you gave them a chance," she points out of the interns, but with something warm unspooling in her chest as he continues, Isla shifts and sits down beside him against the bed, tilting her head to rest it against his shoulder.

"Well, then," she says. "I suppose that means I'll just have to make sure nothing does happen to me."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 08-01-2023, 07:39 PM