cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Well, we both spend most of our time here, I suppose that is another thing." Remi replies with a grin, before raising a brow. "Why, name something positive we have in common, then."

The shift of her fingers is not a subtle thing to the wendigo, who can, at least when he's thinking about it, nearly feel the way the whorls on her fingertips feel against his skin. "I did not give you a chance at first." Remi points out, more than happy to debate with the doctor all day long about how much better she was than anyone else in the entire compound. Only she was shifting, moving to sit next to him, her hand against his shoulder and gods it was strange to want to feel all the things you know you should be, while remaining a hollow husk.

"Well, if you need a bodyguard..." Remi chuckles awkwardly as he searched for things to say to give Isla a reason to stay beside him. "I am better, for having known you, Isla." He mutters softly, turning his head slightly as if to speak the words into the top of her head. "Whatever happens..I do hope you know that."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 08-01-2023, 07:48 PM